- Reviews (0)
|Total Fat||4,7 g||6,4 %|
|Sodium||119 g||2,8 %|
|Protein||Â 4,65 g||8,9 %|
|Fibre||0,4 g||1,6 %|
- 1 packet Tiramisu Cake of Novarino
- Milk : 300ml
- Blend in a bowl the content of the content of the cream preparation sachet with 300 ml of cold milk, Whip 30 sec at low speed and 5 mn at high speed, keep in the refrigerator for 20-30 min.
- Prepare seperately a coffee syrup by adding 2 coffee spoons of instant cofee in 300 ml of boiling water . Place the biscuit fingers side by side on a tray and soak it well with a coffee syrup using a spoon.
- Remove the cream from the refrigerator , cover the biscuit pieces already soaked with the cream (using almost the half of the quantity ) , flatten the cream with the spatula cover with the remaining biscuit fingers attached.
- Soak with the remaining coffee syrup and cover with Â the rest of cream using the spatula cover perfectly the surface of cake.
- Decorate using a comb (or fork) by making waves on the surface, or tap with a spoon , Sprinkle the cacao on the top of the cake . Keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.