- Reviews (0)
|Total Fat||4,7 g||6,4 %|
|Sodium||119 g||2,8 %|
|Protein||Â 4,65 g||8,9 %|
|Fibre||0,4 g||1,6 %|
- 1 packet Caramel EclairÂ of Novarino
- Sugar : 75 g
- Milk : 45 ml
- Eggs Â : 2
- Empty the content of the sachet filling cream in a saucepan and add 75 g of sugar (about 5-4 tablespoons soup) and 300 ml of milk. Stir slowly Â while heating until boiling. Let it cool then refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 200 Â° C. Heat 110g of water with 45g of butter in a saucepan until boiling. Remove from heat and pour the content of the sachet at once. Mix with a wooden spatula, taking care not to leave lumps. Dry the dough on low heat for 2 minutes. Ridding in a cold container and let cool. Stir 2 oeufs 1 byÂ 1 and mix with a wooden spoon until the dough is well flexible. Place in a pastry bag.
- Put the baking paper on a baking trayÂ . Press Â lightly on the pocket. Once is formed, pull with a jerk by ceasing to press the pastry bag.
- Bake at 200 Â° C for 15 minutes then lower the temperature to 180 Â° C and continue for 10 minutes. Bring it out from the oven, leave to cool and make a small incision on the bottom of each piece with a knife. Fill the cooled cream using a pastry bag .Take cooked lightning parts and insert the sleeve into the notch made after cooking.
- Mix the content of sachetÂ based powder with 2-3 teaspoons of water until a dense and viscous paste, decorate itÂ with this fondant.