- Reviews (0)
- 1 packÂ Marble Cake ofÂ Novarino.
- 3 eggs.
- 150 g of butter.
- Preheat the oven atÂ 175 Â° C. Mix the content of sachetÂ Â with 3 eggs and 150g softened butter, using an electric mixer for 1 minute at the first speed and then 4 to 5 min at medium speed.
- Grease and flour the pan, then pour half of the dough.
- Add the content of cocoa sachet withÂ the rest of the dough and mix until smooth. Pour the mixture over the other half and make spirals with a fork.
- Bake at 175 Â° C for 35 minutes, avoid opening the oven for the first fifteen minutes and let cool a few minutes.
- mix the contents of the frosting sachet with 1-2 tablespoons hot water, and spread it on the marble cake and let it cool. Cut into slices and serve.